EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIO

FEEL BETTER-LOOK BETTER-LIVE BETTER




Monday, September 26, 2011

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL TRANSFORMATION!
Congratulations to Dorothy for her successful transformation of a 30 lbs loss!
Keep reading to find out how Dorothy experienced Team Fitness' 90 Days to a New You program!

" I feel and look so much better and people that I haven’t seen in a while are shocked when they see me.  The really great thing is that I never found it hard after the first week.  That week was tough I think I actually went through withdrawl but after that I have not found it hard at all. I do exercise more than I did when I first started. I found that once the weight started coming off I was much more motivated to exercise since I could really see the results.  I did not want to do fad diets and things like that since I seen so many of my friends so that and just get heavier.   I have really learned a lot with this plan on how to eat and what to eat and it has worked out well for me. 

I would definitely recommend this plan to anyone that has weight to lose and  to keep it off permanently."
Dorothy

If you are looking for a change call us now and we can help!
604 990 3476
www.teamfitness.ca

No comments: